Monday, October 29, 2012

Water Fountains

As I was waiting for Scott by the bathroom of the mall, I saw this enormous British lady making her way out of the ladies room who exclaimed: "Oh MY, a water fountain!" to which I turned my head in shock and awe to witness the lost treasure that we miss so much: a real FREE water fountain, probably the only one in France.



Admire the beauty! Yes, France is glam but man, there is no water fountains around! So please always plan on bringing a bottle of water with you if you do not want to die of dehydration.

Addendum: some parks do have free water which look like this but you have to crawl on the floor and fight with the dog to drink out of it.


1 comment:

  1. Yay for your French adventures! I love the photos, love the commentary, love the SEYMOURS!!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...