Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Smiths Bakery


Métro: Mabillon (Line 10)
Address: 12 rue Buci, 75006 Paris
Hours: everyday from 9:30 am to Midnight
Cost: Lunch Special 9,50 euros (Sandwich + dessert + drink)
Website: http://www.thesmithsbakery.com/




You know I have a huge sweet tooth. I could savour sweets all day but I am super picky: it has to be good. Delicious on the eyes, delicious in the mouth! I love the Smiths Bakery for that reason. The atmosphere is cozy and intimate. It's the type of decor that you can see featured on the best magazines. You almost want to move in and make it your personal living room.


And did I mention it was good? I ordered the spéculoos cheesecake. It was yummy. Too bad it was 4:00 pm  otherwise I would have ordered their lunch special because their sandwiches and quiches looked amazing. Super affordable, really good products, amazing atmosphere. Yep I'm going to move in! I hope they don't mind. :)




2 comments:

  1. Your floating buttons look fantastic! ;) You're a pro! And I'm tweeting your blog right now! Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Thanks!

    www.thesmithsbakery.com ~ www.facebook.com/TheSmithsBakery?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...