Friday, March 28, 2014

Librairie Gourmande



Métro: Sentier ( Line 3)
Address: 92/96 rue Montmartre, 75002 Paris
Hours: Monday through Saturday 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Website: http://www.librairiegourmande.fr/

First, I apologize for the picture. I was such in a hurry to enter this bookshop that I neglected to take a good picture of its frontage. Why? Because it is not just any bookshop, it is one dedicated to cookbooks! Yep, 2 levels of only cookbooks. There is also a section of books in English. I've seen books there that I did not even know existed. Books on everything you can salivate on. It's huge!You swear you're only going to look but fail miserably and buy a couple of books. I do not know any other place like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...