Monday, July 8, 2013

Passage de l'Ancre



Métro: Réaumur - Sébastopol (Line 3 or 4)
Access: 221 rue Saint-Martin, 75003 Paris
             30 rue de Turbigo, 75003 Paris

 

Not too far from Passage Molière is the Passage de l'Ancre. I love its intimacy and it almost looks like a tamed jungle. Don't you want to get a hammock and just rest there?


 


I also love the little antique shop at the corner of the exit of street Turbigo. It's small and simple but yet so elegant and it gave me great design idea!




2 comments:

  1. il faut que je retourne vivre à Paris; tu nous fait tout découvrir d'un oeil neuf! superbe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. I just moved to Paris in January and have slowly been making my way around the city. Your blog gives me so many great ideas of things that are off the touristy path! Thanks a lot. I also am keeping a blog but mine is a little more like a journal for friends in the states so it has some personal twists but if you want to check it out it is www.freddieinfrance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...