Monday, July 1, 2013

Jaja




Métro:  Saint Paul ou Hôtel de Ville (Line 1)
Address: 3 Rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie, 75004 Paris
Hours: everyday noon-2:30 pm and 8:00pm to 10:30pm
Website:  http://www.jaja-resto.com/


   

 I'm not so sure I actually want to blog about this little gem. I want to keep it mine. Jaja is like my dream restaurant. The environment is divine, the food is divine, the service is divine and the bill is divine too.


I always order the menu of the day because I am never disappointed. Well, no I was hugely disappointed because they change their menu all the time and I was beyond sadness when my roasted pepper gazpacho was no longer on the daily menu. I still have dream about that gazpacho. I swear I am obsessed. It was so good. Proof below:


I highly recommend you to check out their website which explains where all the food comes from (which explains partly why the food is so divine). I have to admit that most of the time I have never even heard of their types of fish but I trust them eyes closed because every time it turns out to be, guess what?... DIVINE. My sister was a chicken and that's exactly what she ordered: the chicken burger but she ate half of my plates. Can't resist the divinity of this food!


So let's be honest, how much does divine cost when you know that all the food is from honest farmers, most of them organic, traceable meat and fish and so on? Plus the food is cooked to perfection and the people are actually nice? Well, if you take the daily lunch special (on the blackboard) it is 16 euros. Yep, heaven will cost you 16 bucks! Only in Paris, my friends! So please, do me a favor, don't go. I want to keep it mine!

2 comments:

  1. je confirme pour avoir testé, rapport qualité-prix excellent pour Paris et même la province et personnel particulièrement aimable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moi aussi j'ai teste Audrey! C'etait super!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...