Friday, November 22, 2019

Marché Saxe-Breteuil


Métro: Line 10  Ségur
Bus: Line 28 Breteuil
Address: Avenue de Saxe, 75007 Paris
Hours: Thursday - 7:00 am to 2:30 pm
            Saturday - 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Website: https://www.paris.fr/equipements/marche-saxe-breteuil-5468


I just love outdoor farmer's markets everywhere around the world but my favorites are the French ones. The colors, smells and variety are just a bliss. The marché de Saxe Breteuil is one of my favorites in Paris. First the view, hello Eiffel Tower. Second it's a calm, very non touristy. I have to say that I often prefer the ones in the countryside because it's often the farmers themselves at the stand. In Paris, you often have wholesalers but the charm remains the same. I love the flower stands and just observing the locals meet and greet. It's fun and hard not to buy a few things especially if you like good food and cooking. Anyway, you can tell that I love it because I took a billion pictures.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...