Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Promenade Pereire


Métro: Line 3 Pereire
            Line 1 Porte Maillot
Bus: Line 43 Pereire Porte Maillot
Address: Boulevard Pereire, 75017 Paris
Hours: Varies with seasons
Website: https://www.paris.fr/equipements/promenade-pereire-2821


Ah Nostalgia! I used to work on that boulevard (sounds naughty when I read it out loud lol, I promised it wasn't like that.), hence I walked on Promenade Pereire almost daily.  What I love about this place is that it's just local kids with their nannies, grandmas going for a walk or workers taking a much needed break. It's lively and yet calm. Very family oriented. The nicest section goes from the roundabout Pereire-Maréchal Juin to Rue de Bayern.



Like most gardens, the best time to enjoy this park is in the Spring, but surprisingly in the Fall, you can enjoy the tunnels of yellow and red leafs as well as some beautiful roses. There's also multiples playgrounds, ping-pong tables and sculptures to enjoy.




I usually like getting a little something to eat around Ternes which is a 5 mn walk and a very busy neighborhood and just enjoy my goodies on a bench of Promenade Pereire where it is more quiet and almost village like. I truly enjoy admiring the façades of the boulevard which is a big part of the charm of this area.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...