Monday, November 4, 2019

Scoop me a cookie



Transilien: Line L ou J Pont Cardinet
Address: 72 rue Legendre, 75017 Paris
Hours: 10:00 am to 7:30 pm
              Closed on Monday
Price: 3 to 5 euros
Website and other Locations: http://www.scoopmeacookie.com/en/



Have your ever had a cookie in France? Then you know that French people like their cookie crunchy. As for me, I like them soft and chewy. So when I heard about this place, I thought I found the Holy Graal. They have very unique flavors so I wasn't sure what to try. I decided to go for the Give Me More which is caramelized hazelnuts from Italy and Praline. I hesitated with the I'll Marry within the hour which is bananas and peanut butter.


It was huge, rich and gooey. The flavor was there ( the hazelnuts were just outrageously yummy)  but honestly I couldn't finish it because it was just too much to handle. I think it's perfect to share with someone especially considering the price 4 euros. I was disappointed they didn't sell milk to go with it. You'll for sure need something to drink afterwards! Let me know if you try another flavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...