Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mary Gelateria Naturale




Métro: Temple  (Line 3) or République (Line 3, 5, 8, 9 or 11)
Address: 1 rue Charles Dupuis 75003 Paris
Hours: 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Closed on Monday
Cost: 3.90 euros for 2 scoops
Website: https://www.facebook.com/MaryGelateria?filter=1

Nothing better than Italian gelato after a long day. Much to my shame, I have to admit I did not have time to take a picture of my gelato because I had my hands full and a burning desire to eat my gelato ASAP. I knew you'll understand. Mary is from Milano and her gelato is the real thing. She will greet you and speak to you almost all in Italian which to me added to the fun by a million.She is a bit shy at first but when you ask her about gelato, oh boy, you unleash passion. It's 100% natural and she will repeat it to you a dozen times: it's not powder. I took a scoop of Golden Kiwi and it was paradisio on earth. I almost wanted to turn back and take a scoop of every flavor. My new spot for Italian gelato.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...