Friday, June 14, 2013

Poilâne




Métro: Sèvres Babylone (line 10 or 12)  Saint Sulpice (Line 4)
Address: 8 rue du Cherche-Midi 75006 Paris
Hours: 7:15 am- 8:15 pm -Closed on Sunday
Website: http://www.poilane.com/index.php?lang=en

 

Ahhh Poilâne! Who doesn't know Poilâne here in Paris? It's a little bakery in the 6th district (they also have different locations). At first, you're tempted to pass by without even noticing it, but the smells will make anyone stop. The staff is so nice and helpful; and when I saw these apple tartlets, I just had to get one (and restrained myself from getting more). It was heaven in my mouth. Flaky and buttery, just like my grandma used to make.  I am salivating just talking about it.


The  best news is that they deliver anywhere in the world! Yes, anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...